PALS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization relying completely on the generosity of individuals, corporations, businesses and foundations to provide the many services to our homeless dogs and cats.
Donations are needed for:
These include routine and life-saving medical and surgical expenses (veterinary expenses are approximately 50% of total expenses), vaccinations, food, shelter, etc.
Our Capital Campaign.
We are raising money to fund construction of a new building. This additional space would enable us to save more animal lives and provide additional services to the community.
As of March, 2011, we have raised over $500,000, received 2 acres of donated land on the grounds of Sycamore Lane Kennels and Farm and have received donated architectural building plans.
Cash donations are always needed and appreciated. If you wish to donate to our Capital Campaign, please note “Capital Campaign” on your check.
For all cash donations, you may use PayPal or send a check directly to PALS at 1040 W. Kettleman Lane, #379, Lodi, CA 95240.
Other ways to help PALS include:
• Constant Companion – Send in a monthly check directly to PALS.
• Leave a Legacy – Bequeath an amount in your will for the animals at
• List PALS as Beneficiary on your retirement plan or life insurance.
• Designate PALS for a company match, a community grant program or
A year-end giving program.
• Special Needs Medical Fund – Help us provide medical care and surgery to our homeless dogs and cats who are seriously ill or injured. The medical services provided helps to save their lives and ultimately find loving homes.
• Contribute to our Capital Campaign for our new building (please indicate “Capital Campaign” on your check).
• Gift of Giving – Honor someone on a Special Occasion by making a donation in their name to PALS
• “Build a Miracle” Brick – In honor or in memory of an old friend or loved one, purchase a commemorative brick for $50.00. You can print out a Brick Donation form here!
• Donate a Car – If you have a car you’d like to donate, please contact our office at (209) 224-0354 to obtain details.
• Support and Attend Our Events – Annual Crab Feed, Barkatecture, and other Special Events occurring throughout the year.
• Shop For Students – Shop online at shopforstudents.com and PALS gets 15 % of the amount you spend. There is no extra cost to you, and you will be helping PALS while doing your shopping!
Donate an item from our Wish List:
We thank you for helping us save the lives of our homeless dogs and cats.