You can help make a difference in the life of a homeless pet . . . and in yours! Become a PALS volunteer today!
There are many fun and fulfilling opportunities to get involved in as a volunteer:
• Be a Pet PAL (walk and groom dogs, cuddle cats and kittens, feed the animals)
• Become a Greeter (greet the public and ensure good customer service)
• Assist with showing the animals and with adoptions
• Help with laundry and cleaning of the kennels and cages
• Join one of our Committees:
Marketing and Publicity
New Program Development
Other volunteer opportunities:
You can also volunteer to foster a PALS dog or cat until a permanent home can be found.
If retail is more your cup of tea, we are always looking for volunteers to help staff our Wags to Riches – A Repeat Boutique, thrift store.
PALS relies on volunteers for its day-to-day operations and for all fundraising efforts. Please join us. You’ll make new friends, find new outlets for your talents, and help save the lives of our orphaned dogs and cats.
If you’re interested in helping PALS help save, and improve, the lives of abandoned animals in Lodi, please complete an application and/or contact Stephen at the PALS Adoption Center, (209) 224-0354, for more information.