YOU can help make a difference in the life of a homeless pet . . . and in YOURS!!
Become a PALS volunteer!!
There are several fun and fulfilling opportunities to be involved as a volunteer:
• Be a Pet PAL (walk and groom dogs, cuddle cats and kittens, feed the animals)
• Become a Greeter (greet the public and ensure good customer service)
• Provide office support (answer the phone, file, copy, etc.)
• Assist with showing the animals and with adoptions
• Help with laundry and cleaning of the kennels and cages
• Join one of our Committees:
Marketing and Publicity
New Program Development
. Foster a PALS dog or cat until a permanent home can be found.
PALS relies on volunteers for its day-to-day operations and for all fundraising efforts. Please join us. You’ll make new friends, find new outlets for your talents and help save the lives of our orphaned dogs and cats.
Just complete an application or contact Michelle or Gail at the PALS Adoption Center, (209) 224-0354, for more information.